Airbus or Boeing? SpiceJet's $11 Billion Deal Rests on TimeBy and
India's SpiceJet says a switch to Airbus' A320neo possible
Airbus A320neo delivery was delayed, so was Boeing Dreamliner
SpiceJet Ltd., the Indian budget carrier choosing between Boeing Co. and Airbus Group SE for its at least $11 billion order, has one condition: Delivery needs to be on time.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts