Russia Courts Foreign Banks as Funding Crunch Overtakes PoliticsBy and
Goldman, Citigroup among 20 foreign underwriters approached
Allianz says Russia needs to tap Eurobond market this year
Pressure is mounting on Russia to break the vow of abstinence on selling Eurobonds it has maintained since the U.S. and Europe slapped sanctions on some of its biggest companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure