Rubio Dismisses Debate Criticism, Cites Increase in FundraisingBy
Remarks on Obama called canned `What I believe in,' he says
Attempt to reform immigration an attempt to solve problems
Senator Marco Rubio, portrayed by competitors as having wilted during Saturday’s Republican debate in New Hampshire, said his fundraising reached new heights during the event and that he’d keep repeating remarks about President Barack Obama that opponents panned for being overly scripted.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas