Merkel Back in Turkey as Syria Push Triggers More RefugeesBy
German chancellor to hold talks with Erdogan, Davutoglu
Turkey still to take action against `illegal migration'
Chancellor Angela Merkel returns her focus to Turkey this week as a fresh offensive in neighboring Syria spurs another wave of refugees that threatens to force her to back down and close German borders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone