PBOC to Explore Rate Corridor in Step Toward LiberalizationBloomberg News
China central bank to continue with `prudent monetary policy'
China's PBOC also seeks `targeted reserve ratio cut' measures
China’s central bank said it will explore ways of creating a band to guide the country’s borrowing and lending costs as the world’s second-largest economy aims for market-oriented interest-rate benchmarks to help the economy recover from its slowest growth in decades.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks