Merkel Says EU Must Take in Refugees Directly From TurkeyBy
German chancellor speaks ahead of talks with Turkish leaders
Merkel renews warning that open travel in Europe is at risk
German Chancellor Angela Merkel said Europe will have to take in groups of Middle East asylum seekers directly from Turkey as part of an agreement to resolve the region’s refugee crisis by controlling the influx of migrants.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders