Won Completes Third Weekly Gain as Fed Rate-Increase Bets RecedeBy
South Korean stocks have first week of inflows this year
Bond rally pushes yields to record lows on BOK rate-cut bets
South Korea’s won completed its longest run of weekly gains since October as odds of an interest-rate increase by the Federal Reserve this year faded, supporting demand for emerging-market assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders