Volkswagen Delays Earnings Amid Uncertainty on Scandal's CostBy , , and
Carmaker doesn't say when it will publish earnings for 2015
Delay is admission VW doesn't know scandal's financial impact
Volkswagen AG took the unusual step of delaying the publication of its annual results and pushed back its shareholders’ meeting, showing the extent of the financial turmoil caused by the emissions scandal that has dogged the company since September.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says