UAW President Bemoans Work Moving to Mexico to Cut Labor CostsBy
Contracts boosted pay, but allowed more geographic flexibility
Union seeking to organize foreign companies' U.S. operations
Three months after the United Auto Workers ratified new four-year agreements with Detroit-area automakers, President Dennis Williams said one of the union’s biggest challenges is the shift of car production to low-wage countries like Mexico and China.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis