TUI Chief Says Britain Benefits From European Union, Should StayBy
Company closely following the debate about possible `Brexit'
TUI says it is too early for specific measures to prepare
TUI AG, Europe’s largest tour operator, would like the U.K. to stay in the European Union because both consumers and his company benefit from it, Chief Executive Officer Fritz Joussen said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks