Takata Posts Quarterly Profit Gain as Air-Bag Recalls MountMa Jie and Masatsugu Horie
Quarterly net income climbs on higher sales in U.S. and Asia
Automakers including Honda continue to expand air-bag recalls
Takata Corp., the air-bag supplier at the center of a global consumer safety crisis, reported quarterly profit rose from a year earlier, as it seeks to convince automakers including Honda Motor Co. to continue to support it through expanding recalls.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets