Six Rescued From Collapsed Building After Taiwan Quake, TV SaysAdela Lin
Six people were rescued from a collapsed building after a 6.4-magnitude quake struck the southern Taiwanese city of Tainan, Taipei-based NEXT TV reported.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations