Technology Shares Plunge in U.S. as Patience for Valuations EbbsBy and
Software, Internet rout drags tech group to four-month low
Jobs data adds uncertainty over Fed's path for rates
The willingness of U.S. stock investors to abide price-earnings ratios stretching into three and four digits came under pressure Friday as the Nasdaq Composite Index fell to its lowest since October 2014.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts