Mount Kellett Said to Consider Sale of Paris's Biggest HotelBy
The owner of Paris’s biggest hotel is weighing a sale of the property, two people with knowledge of the matter said. The Le Meridien Etoile, a 15-minute walk west of the Arc de Triomphe, is valued at about 400 million euros ($450 million), they said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm