Shark-Cage Diving Out, Austerity In for Global Mining ChiefsBy
Rio Tinto, Glencore scaling back involvement at Indaba event
GMP Securities scrapped its `Shakedown in Cape Town' party
For two decades, Africa’s biggest mining conference has brought thousands of the industry’s top executives for deal-making, golfing and galas. This year, there’s little to celebrate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts