Merkel Prods Portugal to Stay the Course on Budget DisciplineBy , , and
ECB policy means `very good conditions' for economic overhaul
Germany to help maintain ``positive'' environment in euro area
German Chancellor Angela Merkel said Portugal’s government should take advantage of favorable conditions created by the European Central Bank as well as low energy prices to overhaul its economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards