Mechel Shares Jump to Highest in 3 Months on Debt RestructuringBy
Russia's largest coking coal producer issues $5 billion terms
Shareholders scheduled to vote on borrowing plan on March 4
Mechel OJSC shares jumped to the highest in three months as Russia’s largest coking coal producer published the terms of a $5 billion debt restructuring with major lenders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's