French Taxi Drivers Block Access to Charles de Gaulle AirportBy
French taxi drivers Friday blocked highway access to the Charles de Gaulle airport near Paris, airport operator ADP said in a statement on its website.
There were overnight clashes between different groups of taxi drivers at Porte Maillot in Paris and police intervened to disperse those involved, according to AFP.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- China Regulator Seizes Anbang, Chairman Faces Fraud Prosecution
- U.S. Companies Abandon the NRA as Boycott Call Grows
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO