Emerging Currencies Slump on Fed Outlook After U.S. Wage DataBy , , and
Gauge of developing-nation exchange rates halts two-day gain
Stocks little changed with eight of 10 industry groups lower
Emerging-market currencies weakened against the dollar for the first time in three days as signs of accelerating U.S. wage growth bolstered the case for further Federal Reserve interest-rate cuts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion