Dollar Surges as Wage Gain Supports Case for Fed Rate IncreasesBy
Greenback up from 3-month low versus euro, pares weekly drop
U.S. jobless rate declines to eight-year low of 4.9 percent
The dollar rebounded from a three-month low against the euro after a U.S. employment report showed wage growth that exceeded estimates, bolstering the case for the Federal Reserve to continue raising interest rates this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks