Continental Recalls Five Million Cars on Air-Bag Control UnitsBy
Continental Automotive Systems Inc. said five million vehicles need to be recalled to fix their air-bag control units, adding to the challenges for an auto industry already struggling to replace millions of faulty air bags made by Takata Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks