China Outstrips Germany in Solar Capacity After Record AdditionsBloomberg News
Country added 15.1 gigawatts of solar capacity last year
Solar power capacity has surged almost 13-fold since 2011
China, the world’s largest consumer of energy, surpassed Germany as the country with the most installed solar capacity after record additions last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing