Canada to Decide on Trans Mountain Oil Pipeline by End of 2016By
Government added 4 months to review of Kinder Morgan's project
``We’re moving as expeditiously as we think is responsible”
Canada’s federal government will make a decision on Kinder Morgan Inc.’s Trans Mountain oil pipeline expansion by the end of the year after additional consultations and considering the country’s national interest, Natural Resources Minister Jim Carr said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's