Brazil Inflation Unexpectedly Quickens to Fastest Since 2003By
January inflation exceeds all forecasts from economists
Lawmakers fast-tracking central bank independence bill
Brazil’s annual inflation rate unexpectedly accelerated in January after a controversial central bank decision to keep interest rates unchanged last month. Swap rates jumped.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing