BOE's Broadbent Sees Signs Low Inflation Holding Back WagesBy
Deputy Governor for Monetary Policy speaks in BBC interview
Says there's `no urgency' to raise U.K. borrowing costs
Bank of England Deputy Governor Ben Broadbent said there are some signs that low inflation is restraining wage growth and that policy makers are in no hurry to increase interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas