Banco BPI Shareholders Reject Plan to Spin Off African AssetsBy
Less than two-thirds of shareholders voted in favor of move
Bank aimed to address European rules on exposure to Angola
Banco BPI SA’s plan to spin off its African assets to help the Portuguese lender comply with European rules limiting its exposure to Angola was rejected at a shareholder meeting on Friday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's