Zimbabwe to Declare Emergency Over Food ShortagesChengetai Zvauya
Country will import 100,000 metric tons of corn from Zambia
UN says food security deteriorating at an 'alarming rate'
Zimbabwe’s government plans to declare a national emergency over food shortages as the United Nations warned the situation is worsening at an “alarming” pace and price-spikes for basic commodities are looming.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's