Vinci Sees Earnings Rise While Seeking More Airport ContractsBy
Europe's biggest builder sees wider margins as revenue falls
Highway concessions, airports business will sees sales growth
Vinci SA is targeting further airport-management contracts after an expansion into aviation and toll roads helped Europe’s biggest builder forecast a rise in 2016 earnings even as the French construction business remains subdued.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day