Tata Steel Options Costs Surge as Loss Consensus Eludes AnalystsBy and
High Chinese steel exports into Europe pressure margins
Currency volatility, price decline to weigh on results
The cost of Tata Steel Ltd. stock options jumped to a five-month high, signaling investors were hedging their bets amid the uncertainty surrounding the size of the fiscal third-quarter loss that India’s biggest producer of the alloy will probably report on Thursday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks