The Super Bowl Is a Big Test for Uber, Lyft, and Airbnb on Their Home Turf
You can book a ride through Uber in more than 400 cities today, but nowhere is the company more established than in its hometown of San Francisco. With Super Bowl 50 taking place in its backyard on Sunday, Uber Technologies hopes to use the event to demonstrate how far it's come just six years since it started.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline