Aramco Cuts Asia Oil Pricing With Iran Set to Boost ExportsBy
Saudi Arabia and Iran don't want to `give up an inch': Mills
Iran plans to increase exports with the end of sanctions
Saudi Arabia lowered March pricing on its light oil grades for customers in Asia as the world’s largest crude exporter shows no signs of letting up on its campaign to keep market share, especially with Iran set to boost sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap