Port Sale to China Shows Flaws in `Ad-Hoc' Australian OversightBy
Obama raised sale of Darwin infrastructure in Turnbull meeting
Senate report calls for closer scrutiny of foreign investment
Australian Senators called on the government to tighten scrutiny of foreign investment after a Chinese company was allowed to lease a port used for military exercises with the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders