Moscow Exchange Falls Most in Almost Two Years After CIC ExitsBy
CIC sells 5.2% stake in MOEX at 11% discount in bookbuilding
Stake sale will pressure stock for months: Aton's Malykhin
Moscow Exchange PJSC shares dropped the most in almost two years after China’s sovereign fund sold its entire stake in Russia’s main bourse.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone