KKR Invests in Mumbai Builder's Plush Condos for City's RichBy
Tenants include top executives, Bollywood celebrities
Investment highlights PE interest in Indian real estate
KKR & Co., the private equity firm founded by Henry Kravis and George Roberts, will invest in two Mumbai projects by a developer of luxury condominiums in a property market that’s grappling with the lowest home sales in at least five years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's