India's Rupee Rallies Most Since September on Fed Rate OutlookBy
Investors betting Fed will wait or go slow on tightening: RBL
U.S. dollar slumped overnight after disappointing U.S. data
India’s rupee rallied the most since September on speculation disappointing U.S. data will prompt the Federal Reserve to go slow in raising interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks