Crude Plunge Foments Widest Russia ETF Price Swings in a YearBy
Market Vectors Russia ETF 10-day volatility jumps to 76%
About 40% of the fund is invested in oil and gas equities
Investors in the largest exchange-traded fund tracking Russian equities are enduring the widest price swings in a year as oil, the country’s main export, plunges to less than a third of its five-year average price.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts