Charter Posts Sales in Line With Estimates on Cable-TV GainsBy
Net loss widened on costs related to TWC, Bright House deals
33,000 new video subscribers caps best year in a decade
Charter Communications Inc., awaiting regulatory clearance to buy Time Warner Cable Inc., posted fourth-quarter sales that were in line with analysts’ estimates after gaining 33,000 video subscribers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone