Cameron Lobbies Poland as Survey Shows 9-Point Lead for `Outs'By , , and
EU proposal would curb benefits for non-U.K. citizens
YouGov online poll shows 19 percent of voters still undecided
British Prime Minister David Cameron held talks in Poland on Friday seeking to overcome hostility to his proposal to cut welfare for eastern Europeans as a poll showed a nine-point lead for his domestic opponents aiming to take the U.K. out of the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single