African Bank Ready for April Comeback as Risk of Bad Loans RisesBy
Provider of unsecured loans on track to restart in April
Rising interest rates putting pressure on consumers' debt
South Africa’s deteriorating economy may lead to an increase in bad loans, according to the administrator of African Bank Investments Ltd., the South African lender which plans to restart operations in two months after being nursed back to health since its collapse in August 2014.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing