'Brexit' on My Mind? Not if You're an EU Economic ForecasterBy
EU economists don't factor U.K. exit risk into GDP estimates
`It's not in our minds,' Economic Commissioner Moscovici says
Europe’s official forecasters see tons of things that could go wrong with the continent’s economy: a crash in China, higher U.S. interest rates, another slump in commodity prices, a Greek relapse, wars abroad and everything from bad banks and pinched corporate budgets to refugee-induced border closures and terrorism at home.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries