Why Hundreds of Nearly Identical Bankruptcy Claims Yielded Vastly Different Results in the Aftermath of the Housing Bubble
In late 2006, a Spanish-speaking housekeeper bought a $425,000 property for her son in the scenic town of Richmond, Calif.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's