U.K.'s Tax Deal With Google Wasn't Just About Offshore HavensBy and
Chunk of 130 million pound tax deal linked to employee pay
Critics slam `sweetheart' deal to address Bermuda shelter
There may be even less than meets the eye to the U.K.’s controversial tax agreement with Google.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap