SAP CEO McDermott Dismisses 'Locker Room Talk' by Oracle's HurdBy and
Bill McDermott tell Bloomberg TV investors rewarding growth
SAP chief also knocks Salesforce.com management shift
SAP SE chief executive officer Bill McDermott took on competitors Oracle Corp. and Salesforce.com Inc. in a feisty interview on Bloomberg Television, saying Oracle’s growth is crimped and it hasn’t gotten rewritten software "off the ground."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's