Ruble Carry Appeal Diminished as Volatility Offsets High RatesBy and
Carry-to-risk ratio at lowest in a year as currency swings
Ruble climbs following steepest two-day drop in six months
The ruble rebounded from its biggest two-day rout since August as oil climbed, while ING Groep NV said the Russian currency’s swings are diminishing its carry-trade appeal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone