Record Low U.S. Treasury Yield In Sight as Global Slowdown SeenBy
Japan 10-year yield falls to 0.045%, lowest ever among G-7
Yield on global sovereign bond index drops to 12-month low
Treasury benchmark yields fell to within half a percentage point of an all-time low as interest rates plunged around the world, raising concern the move foreshadows a global economic slowdown.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's