Picasso's Young Lover Canvas Fetches $27.6 Million at Sotheby'sBy
Impressionist and modern art auction tallies $114.3 million
Results represent a 54% drop from similar event one year ago
A portrait of Pablo Picasso’s young lover fetched 18.9 million pounds ($27.6 million) at Sotheby’s in London on Wednesday, 31 percent less than what it went for a little over two years ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's