Ivory Coast State Oil Company Eyes Cutting Budget as Oil SlumpsBy
Petroci needs to fire workers to `survive,' MD Diaby says
Plans tied to crude at $26 per barrel, below previous $45
Ivory Coast’s state oil company is considering cutting its budget and needs to fire workers to continue operating, Managing Director Ibrahima Diaby said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt