Indonesian Finance Minister Bullish on Rupiah TrajectoryBy
Currency to trade in 13,500-13,600/USD range: Brodjonegoro
Government focus still on stability as well as growth, he says
The rupiah will strengthen this year as policy makers maintain a focus on macroeconomic stability even as growth picks up, according to Indonesian Finance Minister Bambang Brodjonegoro.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's