Helios Said Working With Citigroup to Sell InterswitchBy
Nigerian payments processor said to be valued at $1 billion
Africa-focused buyout firm bought stake in company in 2010
Helios Investment Partners, an Africa-focused private equity firm, is preparing to sell Nigerian payments-processing group Interswitch Ltd. in a deal that could value the company at more than $1 billion, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations