Ford's Europe Unit Asks Employees to Quit to Boost Profit MarginBy
Carmaker to eliminate less profitable models, focus on SUVs
Ford sees modest growth in European car market this year
Ford Motor Co. is asking some of its European employees to quit as part of an effort to boost margins that will also eliminate some models in favor of popular and lucrative sport utility vehicles.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's